Monday 28 February 2011

Why Hello there..

Unlike my tragically illiterate comrade, the "Pub" in Pib n' Pub, I do not write the border-line philosophical pieces that he has so far filled this blog with. I'd rather write something humurous, that isn't hard to read, and that makes you feel good.
Actually, forget about the feel good part, i like politics so chances are I could mention something about the dreadful situation in some far off land on the blog and make you want to cry. Okay, you WILL cry, I'm going to promise you that. You will cry at my amazing writing abilities (or lack there of) and my undeniable skill of giving you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts!
Or maybe you won't. Anywho. I think my Ipod dock is making noises even though it's not playing any music. Im quite certain I here some sound coming form it, sort of how one would expect an Alien Spaceship of sorts to sound like, radiating a constant, low hum as it hovers over your Grandma's farm, stealing her cows. Or maybe Im just Schizophrenic.
Well, my stream of consciousness seems to be leaving me (early sign of Alzheimer's?), so im goona finish this post off with a quick note; If you live in the United States, or just want to feel like your apart of something, and quite enjoy surfing the web, you should sign this petition! We never know what's going to happen tomorrow, but I sure hope that it doesn't involve the internet dyeing for a number of hours while the government does stuff. So go ahead and sign it, and hope for the best.
Smash the System!

No comments:

Post a Comment