Monday 21 February 2011

School's For Fools


It was a warm and drizzly mid summer's afternoon when I woke in a metallic red corvette, which had flame decals and spinners. I then threw the sheets off of my body walking out of my room without making my bed leaving the sheets falling off the end of my bed where my feet always hang off.
As I stepped into the kitchen I quickly decided to have coco puffs cereal for breakfast slash lunch. My head felt as though I had been struck in the head by a shovel, that's what always happens when I sleep in this late. I stopped getting up in the morning after I stopped going to school. Today I planned on vandalizing the school.

I was at the school now with my stray paint in hand. I pressed on the top of the can and become nervous, feeling like somebody was watching me. “School's For Fools” I said aloud as I tagged the school.

“Hey,” a man yelled. To my surprise it was a police officer. Panic filled my body as my hands and legs began shaking. I am such a fool I thought as the officer approached.

“I agree with what you have wrote,” the officer said in an audacious way.
I told the officer that I didn't understand. He said, “school is, in fact, for fools; hopefully we aren't still fools when we finish.”

So I started going back to school after my community service.

1 comment:

  1. To a fellow team member captian america specifically, when your head felt as of it had been stuck in the head by a shovel I reccommend chafing it to, "my head feels like it was hit by a shovel" or along those lines no need to reference to your head twice in a sentence

    ReplyDelete